Summer Zoo Club
Keep the kids busy during the summer holidays; daily, or weekly: 24th July – 1st September
Loads of engaging and exciting activities – all themed around animals, wildlife, nature and zoos for your children to get involved in.
As well as being fun, the activities also allow your children to find out more about the amazing and endangered animals here at Twycross Zoo.
Children will have the chance to join in with various activities including arts and crafts, making enrichment (toys) for our animals, giving heath checks to some of our friendlier animals, and/or cryptic trails around the zoo!
- Ages: 8 – 14-year-olds
- Cost: £85 per person per week (x5 days), or £20 per person per day
- Dates: Summer holidays = Monday 24th July – Friday 1st September.
- Dates: October Half Term = Monday 23rd October – Friday 27th October
- Drop off: 9am, pick up at 4.30pm
- Wrap around care available: for £5 per session (session times 8.30am – 9am, and also 4.30pm – 5.30pm – so £10 if you wanted both morning and afternoon)
- Pop Badge: yes, members will be given a ‘Zoo Club 2017 Pop Badge’ for this event! Find out more about Twycross Zoo Pop Badges
Children will also get the chance to delve deeper into a range of hot topics like global conservation issues, zoo ethics, world habitats and animal behaviour.
All activities are led by our experienced Discovery and Learning staff, and suitable for children aged 8-14 years.
Children are supervised at all times, including breaks and lunch times.
With such a wide variety of activities to take part in, it’s an opportunity not to be missed!
Places are limited, so we advise booking as early as possible to avoid missing out;
- Call: 01827 883 140
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org