Are you a Savvy business woman?
If so, then why not get involved in an exciting new service from Savvy Social
We are looking for inspiring business women who own or manage businesses in Derby to collaborate and be part of this great service promoting women in business
The service is being trail blazed by a dynamic individual with an abundance of experience working with and empowering woman in business Buckso Dhillon Woolley
As an independent business woman just starting out or someone who has built up a successful business, Savvy Women has something to offer
SO how can this brand new service, support YOUR BUSINESS?
- FREE 1 PAGE WEBSITE
- FREE artwork for flyers and marketing material designed in house at Savvy HQ.
- FREE use of a CITY CENTRE meeting room at our HQ on Iron Gate, Derby (FREE Tea and Coffee – Wifi )
- Promote your business in a range of special magazines, in print and digital versions, which are produced throughout the year to promote local, high profile events and also includes our own range of magazines.
- All business news is “blogged” or “vlogged” and posted online at Savvy Social.org
- Video interviews shared via social media platform of choice (frequency dependent on level of membership)
- Help and advice with ALL things Creative, IT or Media related – we have a great working relationship with Derby College, giving their talented individuals the much needed work experience required in getting them to the next stage in their careers – you too can tap into this valuable resource for FREE!
Becoming a Savvy Women business member is really simple and very cost effective
From just £500 a year you can take advantage of all the services above – Click here to view our membership packages
Get in touch with me Buckso at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or one of the team at email@example.com
Buckso Dhillon Woolley
This, i feel, is the halfway point, although i doubt i can really turn back now! Inspired by so little, yet motivated by much that i see.
So now I choose the path that will support women, be it in life OR in business, so that THEY too may succeed, as a result of having heart and mind ALIGNED
“SUPPORTED WOMEN, FEEL EMPOWERED, TO BE WHO THEY NEED TO BE!”