The single biggest Oktoberfest event to hit Derby is arriving September 30th.
The biggest, best Oktoberfest in the UK is hitting town for a weekend of beer and bratwurst. Grab your lederhosen and dirndls because it’s going to be a big one.
We are bringing together all surrounding cities for the biggest event, in the best venue around. Inspired by a deep love of the traditional Bavarian festival and great beer, Oktoberfest Comes to Derby features one of the funkiest beer halls around, authentic German food stalls and live entertainment.
18+ event, photo ID required for entry.
We highly suggest booking tables to avoid any disappointment. Please note in the spirit of Oktoberfest, general public may fill tables that are not at full capacity. Please book tables suitable for your size group (10 max).
- With a 2,000 capacity venue with 1,500 seated inside a huge Bavarian beer hall
- 10,000 litres of German bier and cider served in authentic steins
- Vast array of other beverages for the non-beer lovers
- Vegetarian options
- Two live bands will be hitting the stage playing classics through the night
- A German Oompah band will be teaching the crowd how to sing and dance to all the Oktoberfest classics, such as ‘Ein Prosit’
- Imported German beers includes Löwenbräu, the Oktoberfest classic
- Authentic Bratwurst will be served fresh off the grill, with all the trimmings
- Fresh pretzels will be walked around as people sing and dance at their tables
5pm – midnight.
Roundhouse Road Pride Park Derby DE24 8JE